Sundown Audio

Best sundown amp for two sa15's

im running my two rev 1 sa-12's (rated 600 rms each) on 2500 watts . but a SAE1500 would be just fine. i would use an SAE2000 but wouldnt recommend it to anyone without saying there is some risk involved. 

29 minutes ago, strangeduck said:

im running my two rev 1 sa-12's (rated 600 rms each) on 2500 watts . but a SAE1500 would be just fine. i would use an SAE2000 but wouldnt recommend it to anyone without saying there is some risk involved. 

So your using a 2500 amp 1250 to each 600 watt sub . But I have rev 3 15's in a sealed box and shouldn't go over 1k per sub? Sounds kinda weak. Idk

im saying run whatever ytou want, put them on a 7k for all i care. im giving you sound advice not what i would do. ive ran a pair of 250 watt 8" subbs on a 2500. would i suggest someone else do that? no.

• Haha (+1 Rep) 1

15 minutes ago, CstrokerV said:

the sam-3000 just watch your gain and have your nose and ears focused..... if you don't want to then the 1500

good luck smelling coils in sealed box. 

Just now, CstrokerV said:

ohhhhhh yay i forgot that part lol...... sealed boxes don't always register in my head lol

lol, its fine. the OP asked for help and then was like "you didnt give the advice i wanted" insert spongebob pepega meme

6 minutes ago, strangeduck said:

lol, its fine. the OP asked for help and then was like "you didnt give the advice i wanted" insert spongebob pepega meme

still for the price of the sam... id get that... id get one but saving for the new damore t300.2 and then the 600 lol

• Like (+1 Rep) 1