Sundown Audio

Amplifier Recommendation Needed.

Kurt439

7 hours ago, Mike4068 said:

Get that kicker kxa800.1 it's much nicer than the Taramps. More features and a better circuit. 

I like the features of this amp I watched some YouTube videos on it, it definitely puts out more than it's rated. I'm thinking between KXA800.1 or Skar audio, TBH I think this Sub is underrated @750RMS it can definitely take more wattage. Alot of Recommendations I've gotten I looked up Dynos of the Amps an they are putting out serious wattage way higher than my RMS. I Don't want to damage my equipment what would be the highest I could put With my Type R?

15 hours ago, Kurt439 said:

I like the features of this amp I watched some YouTube videos on it, it definitely puts out more than it's rated. I'm thinking between KXA800.1 or Skar audio, TBH I think this Sub is underrated @750RMS it can definitely take more wattage. Alot of Recommendations I've gotten I looked up Dynos of the Amps an they are putting out serious wattage way higher than my RMS. I Don't want to damage my equipment what would be the highest I could put With my Type R?

The kxa800.1 I had was about 950 watts. I can tell you that my type r took all of it but I personally wouldn't push it too much farther than 1k.

Archived