I'm looking for someone with a little bit of Plasti Dip experience, a sprayer, and a booth. The job I have should be SUPER easy, as far as plasti dip jobs go. I just want to do the roof, of a 2019 Prius LE, in Pearl white. So its like a flat horizontal 3ft x 5ft square. From what I read, I could probably do it myself (not much risk, besides wasting materials, as if I screw it up, I can just peel it off :)).... But if somebody already has access to a booth, and sprayer, they could probably do this in no time. Anybody ?

Nobody ? :( I'm telling you, this would be "the easiest" mask and spray job one has ever done.... I mean, I'm fixing to just try it myself. I just figured if somebody already had a spray gun, a dust free place to shoot, and a little bit of experience, they could knock this out in a quick minute, and make a little chunk of change... (we could discuss that)

.....and what the hey, it's plasti dip. If it screws up, we can peel it off, and try again...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I did it by rattle can came out ok my biggest problem was prep lol... and just buy their basic sprayer and do it yourself especially since all you are doing is the top.. I was going to get a regular sprayer but it doesn’t spray right 

• 3 months later...

Archived