The over priced center console build for the nasty gurl

Looking sweet, can't wait to see final product, you gonna go all " incognegro" ND make it blend directly in or r u gonna add some hints to show the custom work?

2009 Silverado 1500, 7.5" lift, 37x12.50r17s, Built Gen 4 5.3L ( 4.8l flat pistons, decked 243s, SS2 Cam, Pac 1218 springs, ported intake, 120mm TB, Long tubes, 3" duals HP tuner software tuned by me), 4l80e swapped and 4.56 gears. All done by me. stereo is Pioneer avh 600ex, all stinger rca, jp23 v1.5, skar rp150.4, and hertz hpd4. 2 SHCA 6.5 8ohm, 1 SHCA 3.5", and 1 DS18 tw120pro in each door. The 3.5 mid and 3.5" tweeters are powered by the skar rp150.4, the 6.5s are powered by the hertz bridged @4 ohms. Dual runs   of 3/0 welding cable, 300a alternator, 2 Vmax AGMs up front. current sub is a AB XR 12 ( dual 2 ohm) with bottom spider cut out in 2.25 cubes at 32hz

7 minutes ago, ehall8702 said:

Looking sweet, can't wait to see final product, you gonna go all " incognegro" ND make it blend directly in or r u gonna add some hints to show the custom work?

My opinion is making it look factory takes more talent than just building something custom.

so my dumbass liking pain like I do will go as oem as I can pull off.

every shape that you see on this is pulled from some other piece from the interior so it all ties together 

5 hours ago, will77530 said:

My opinion is making it look factory takes more talent than just building something custom.

so my dumbass liking pain like I do will go as oem as I can pull off.

every shape that you see on this is pulled from some other piece from the interior so it all ties together 

This is my philosophy (most times) when it comes to customizing. If I modify something I want it to almost appear as if the factory hired me and it was engineered that way. Much harder to match and blend than not to.

So I’ve been thinking about how I wanted to do this for a while now and we’ll my first attempt was a fail so regrouped and I might have done something

TRZyRHm.jpg

8ASWRib.jpg

b5iOeE1.jpg

ywvdjcK.jpg

65bvh61.jpg

Yes yes I know I still have to clean up some of the gaps that but go fuck yourself I’ll get to it

Archived