The over priced center console build for the nasty gurl

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/13/2019 at 8:34 PM, will77530 said:

Maybe I can do something with this???

VkORJ1D.jpg

I don’t know what the hell that is

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

More interested in the box then the phone charging system , all new cars have a million ports for that, what’s the difference U still need to plug in the wireless charging port. Sorry I’m an asshole I know but that’s what I think still love the build.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

10 minutes ago, Ron36 said:

More interested in the box then the phone charging system , all new cars have a million ports for that, what’s the difference U still need to plug in the wireless charging port. Sorry I’m an asshole I know but that’s what I think still love the build.

I had the same mind set until I got one to try and it took my lazy to new heights no digging for a cord just set my shit down and rub one out 

I’m drinking with friends watching bare knuckle fighting and 2 chicks just stepped in so I understand about rubbing one out. 😜

Fights over already my wiener barely had time to move. I think I could have tickled both these chicks to quit or at least would try. Drinking and fighting just goes together perfectly.

3 minutes ago, Ron36 said:

Fights over already my wiener barely had time to move. I think I could have tickled both these chicks to quit or at least would try. Drinking and fighting just goes together perfectly.

Acting like it takes longer than ten seconds to nut 

Archived