AMD CLass action suit

got a letter about a suit settled by AMD..

a few years ago i bought two of the processors listed in the suit, for my kids. not like i give a crap about the money i may get but they already settled so should i go ahead and submit my claim or leave it.

My kids are still using the CPU;s and they perform just fine with the games they play. No issues out of them at all. but part of me is like, might as well get some cash if its available, other part of me is like, why would i be part of this stupid lawsuit that is just a cash grab.

so what would you guys do?

p.s., pretty sure they way these work, whatver isnt given out to people is just given to lawyers.

Sounds like a lot of wasted time with emails and phone calls for a little cash and then the unwanted phone calls and emails after U hand your info out.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

i always accept for class actions.  most I've ever received was close to $400 for some LG blu ray drives i had in my PCs.  least was a few cents from ATT, it literally cost them more in postage and printing to send me the check.  

free money is free money man.  you're not gonna hurt big corporations.  im a big fan of AMD too, but i'll gladly take their money.

Think about how much they earn off one cpu purchase. You won’t be doing any harm even with 10 cpus in a suit. 

I say it’s worth trying. Unless you have to pay an opt in fee without guarantee of any return or reimbursement of sorts

900 is worth sending an email

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Do it.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived