Sonic Electronix

Sensor overload and electrical systems bad from improper knowledge and installation?

Can a Blown out sub or amp cause your cars power and electric power and dashboard sensors to start gradually losing power and malfunction? Or alternator and engine or battery power loss?...or RPM's started registering higher all of a sudden in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd gear?Had a competition system professionally installed by a professional stereo buisness and they fD up my new car, and I didn't sign the receipt and I was supposed to be getting the square L7 flat speakers that can handle a 1600.1 amp the 2 kickers in the box are round and dont put out enough ohm or bass or bass boost. I cant even use my amp to it's full capacity. My husband was diagnosed with stage 4 lymphoma cancer and my sons bday is xmas day, they have been upgrading my car and now it has became a hobby. What they didnt know is for xmas I was giving them the car paid off and sending them on a road trip on route 66...lol yesterday I noticed the red light was on my amp a solid line, my bass has been sounding like shit and I wont turn it up all the way, because i dont want to burn the vocal coils so i took it in 3xs and these mofo at the stereo place dumb as hell, said i have to contact kicker.com because I have a 2 yr warranty they will give me new but I have to pay for shipping from Oregon to south Carolina? And my car all of a sudden the rpms been going up and my car alarm is slower at beeping and I have 3 sensors that just went off now I am getting a diagnosis on it? Has anyone had a problem like this?

Archived