As you may have noticed, I didn’t post anything on my topic in quite a while.
There’ s a reason for this. My health somewhat let me down.
Most of you may know I’m in a wheelchair, for over 30years now.
I had a wound on my buttock, and they’ve treated this 6 months to get the wound closed, but without any result.
Then they’ve admitted me to a university hospital. And after a few investigations they discovered that muchj more was going on.
I had gotten a bacterium in my left leg and hip. The doctor who was going to treat me immediately said that his was a very serious condition. He also added that several interventions were needed to solver this.
Because my bone was affected I also must fear an amputation.

I spent 11 months and 5 days in a sterile room that I was not allowed to leave.
I have had 5 operations. A lot of damaged bone and tissue has been removed, and my hip head has also been removed.
A week ago I received the good news that I could go home. The inflammatory values in my blood had become on a very good level, and I feel very good again.
Fortunately I was able to keep my leg, but of course, a lot has happened inside.
Of course, having been in my bed for so long, I hardly have an strength left in my arms anymore. But at home, I’m already trainging with some weights.
I will not be allowed to sit in my workshop for the next couple of months. This would not work either, and I feel that myself.
I hope that after the winter, around April/May I’ve recovered enough to pick up where I left in my workshop.

As far as the BMW is concerned, it looks beautiful under a sheet. I have had the idea of selling it, because I didn’t know what my future was going to be.
When I got home, I looked at him once more, and had a very good feeling about it again. Like when I looked at all the cool things I made for it...
So I’m definitely not going to sell it.

I have a topteam of doctors by my side the whole way (and the hospital belongs to the best of the world), and a top nursing care that I now consider to be family…and not to mention, an amazing wife!
She assisted me every hour of the day. She has driven many thousands of miles to visit me. If I ever had a difficult day, she would tell me things to make me feel good again.
I also have a large amount of friends and many of them are very busy. Despite this I have had visits on almost every day. The hursing staff told me that they have never experienced this.
Normally after 2 months the amount of visits mostly descreases… So I’m sure I have real friends!

I will have to take as much rest as possible, and also give it a lot of thought about my future.
This is one of the moments we should have the opportunity to look into a glass sphere, and someone could predict my future…but that’s not possible I guess...

im looking into your future now...

i see a half dressed gunnem on your roof making noise in the night
u will know its me because 5 minutes before, u will just hear SUV backhatch rattle
once I am discovered I will zap your nips with my car battery but NEVER drop below 12V

Goodluck with your stuff and when it snows take the BMW offroad fuckit

Archived