Better voltage= louder?

I'm assuming you meant plummets. You'll need a 3db gain/loss to notice a difference. Will the alt you're installing give you 50%of your power needs? If not you'll want some more battery reserve or supercaps. Regardless of whether you can hear the difference you want to maintain your voltage. You don't want to tax your electrical unnecessarily. 

U will notice a difference and your amps won’t be distorting ,making clean music, Your system will love U and last longer. With that setup on stock ALT it would be louder if U ran it at 2ohms. Your destroying your amps, your setup sounds like it’s about 10k at 14volts but I know you’ve never seen that with stock ALT. U should have at least a 350amp ALT and 5-6 batteries. I would run more then 1 ALT though.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

1 hour ago, Trailbasser23 said:

Mid 10’s is how low it drops 

Better watch your amplifiers before you smoke them.... if you can get a 2 ohm load strap those amps or gain set them.. not sure why people wire that low in a daily 

Archived