Second Skin Audio

40% Off Our Newest Product...Limited Time Only!!!

Dual Lock Ad IG .jpg

Don't miss out on this incredible offer to try our new Dual Lock reclosable adhesion accessory for use with all products, even the heavy mass loaded vinyl.

https://www.secondskinaudio.com/accessories/dual-lock-reclosable-fastener

#SoundDeadening #SecondSkinUSA #SecondSkinAudio #SecondSkin #DualLock

Edited by Second Skin

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

14 hours ago, bmwking said:

sooo... velcro?

Actually there is no hook or loop with Dual Lock, so not Velcro. It connects with hundreds of little stems that lock in like LEGOS. Dual Lock can be attached in any direction and stuck and removed over a 1,000 times without wearing down like Velcro. The Dual Lock also has a high temperature acrylic adhesive for use with vinyl projects and can hold the heaviest of materials in a vertical position without issues. Dual Lock is the strongest holding reclosable adhesion system on the market. 

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

12 minutes ago, Second Skin said:

Actually there is no hook or loop with Dual Lock, so not Velcro. It connects with hundreds of little stems that lock in like LEGOS. Dual Lock can be attached in any direction and stuck and removed over a 1,000 times without wearing down like Velcro. The Dual Lock also has a high temperature acrylic adhesive for use with vinyl projects and can hold the heaviest of materials in a vertical position without issues. Dual Lock is the strongest holding reclosable adhesion system on the market. 

nice!  i was really just busting your balls anyway :)

• Thanks (+1 Rep) 1

1 hour ago, bmwking said:

nice!  i was really just busting your balls anyway :)

Haha, yeah… I just re-read that and I sounded like a fact-bot. Check them out if you’re interested. It’s like 20 bucks for a handful of them cause the new product discount is so big (+free shipping).If you’re not impressed with them, I’ll drive to your house and pick them up. :rockwoot:

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

468x60.png

7 hours ago, never knows best said:

what is the advantage of "your" product compared to 3M Dual Lock Reclosable Fastener SJ3550

There is no advantage - that's exactly what it is. The product is called Dual Lock. The version we offer is their strongest one, the 400 stem acrylic tape version not the 250 stem SJ3550 version.

Our tapes and other adhesive accessories aren't proprietary. We just offer them because many of our customers find it convenient to buy everything in one place. The only real advantage is that they know we've tested it on our stuff already to be sure it works.

I'd recommend Dual Lock whether you're buying it from us or not. Best fastener product we've ever tested.

Edited by Second Skin
  • Thanks (+1 Rep) 1

468x60.png

so, and i mean no offense by this, why would we pay $45 (your full price, before this 40% discount) when amazon sells it with scissors for $20 with prime shipping, and that's just from a few seconds of searching?  I added your dual lock to a cart, and found a coupon code and the lowest i got to before shipping was $25

40 minutes ago, bmwking said:

so, and i mean no offense by this, why would we pay $45 (your full price, before this 40% discount) when amazon sells it with scissors for $20 with prime shipping, and that's just from a few seconds of searching?  I added your dual lock to a cart, and found a coupon code and the lowest i got to before shipping was $25

No offense taken! The short answer is that it won't be right for every customer. Some people just want to bundle everything together. Some are looking for the best price no matter what.

We felt that we had enough people asking for a Velcro-type solution, that it'd be worth offering the best version we could find. For those that value the convenience of getting everything at once, Dual Lock is there for you. If you'd like to get your deadener from Second Skin and adhesives from Amazon, we're all for that too. :) 

• Thanks (+1 Rep) 1

468x60.png