On 6/1/2020 at 7:32 AM, reedal said:

Yellow is accessory turn-on, white takes place of gray for fan positive. It's a simple process of elimination given that the wires are different gauge and only two are different

I get it So yellow goes to like a toggle switch, the white goes to fan positive, black goes to fan negative, red goes onto AMP pwr, black goes to amp ground. is this right

On 7/29/2020 at 4:01 PM, armyvet68 said:

I get it So yellow goes to like a toggle switch, the white goes to fan positive, black goes to fan negative, red goes onto AMP pwr, black goes to amp ground. is this right

yes

• 7 months later...
On 5/12/2020 at 2:50 PM, Binkster said:

The wiring doesn't match the documentation. Any help would be appreciated.

I have 3 wires in a single loom

Red

Yellow

Black

Then i have these singles.

Single Black wire

Single White wire

The thin red wire is your battery make sure you solder the inline fuse to that the other end to your battery source in my case I didn't want to drill holes in my dash so I mounted the SMD TM1 in my trunk the thin yellow wire is for your remote turn on I hooked mine to one of the amps I'm running the last black thin wire is your ground trust me I've tested this a few times now your left with the thick black and white wires the white is for your power to your fan the thick black wire is for your ground to your fan this is the proper way to set the device up if your using a capacitor /power cap attach the thin red wire to the positive being you attached the inline fuse that came with the kit 😜