matching components to my system

Bhaazaher

thank you alot there mate.!! you helped me alot

today i connected the speakers on 2ch and shit.... they are loud i couldnt turn all the way up lol...

now my problem is the acoustics and the tunes... these are the ones that i have no idea how to do it...

as for tuning until distortion is pretty simple. i know a guy who owns a DD-1 i`ll pay him a visit.

but as for subsonic Filter ,  LPF AND HPF i am having a hard time to figure it out.. but i`ll do abit of research over them and see how it goes..

if you have any tips for them.. i`ll be happy to hear them out

many thanks mate and thank you for your time!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know someone with a DD-1 that's great. See him ASAP! Use the SQ track for you mids and highs. Subsonic is for the subs, it is a filter that won't allow the amp output to play lower than your sub or box can play.

LPF is a filter were ever you set it is the frequency's a speaker will play and lower. A sub is usually set at 80hz so it plays those note and lower up to subsonic settings.  If it where to be set for mids you would want it set to speakers higher frequency cut off. Like 1.5khz - 3khz.

HPF is the start of the frequency range you want to play up to the speakers LPF capabilities. Like tweeters you would set for around 1.5khz so the speaker would play that range and up.

These can also be setting on the HU. If you have the ability to tune almost everything thru you HU you would want to do there and set you amps to AP(ALLPASS) so your amp doesn't need to  process the signal it just plays it.

Google or youtube these setting for a better understanding. Once these 4 things are set properly you system should sound nice, Fine EQ-ing & tuning will dial system in better than ever before.

Glad to help, it's what this forum is about. Sharing the knowledge that others shared with you.

You can PM me if you like for more help without it being on the thread or keep going thru hear. I am hear everyday.

Archived