Sonic Electronix

So let me explain my situation I have a 80prs h.u a few weeks back I installed some ft1 tweeters the tweeter fell out of the bracket hit my metal parking brake which I assume caused a short for a few seconds it was a bunch of static and whining then no audio from the mids and highs. I finally got to diagnosing the issue further as I've been busy. Just to note the mids and highs are wired up to a deaf bonce aak 200.4d tonight I got rid of the ft1 tweets they are no longer wired to the amp I decided to test the rca voltage so I put on a 1khz test tone and what I noticed was very strange the 4 channel amp you can hear music coming from the amp like the music is literally playing from inside the amp. Is this a back feed issue? Is the the amp fried at this point? I have all my wires unhooked too aside from the passenger side door as I'm upgrading to a set of b2 audio components once I can figure out this issue. Again tonight I noticed the 4 channel amp the music  can be heard from inside the amp very faintly at a very high frequency but wont play through the speakers that are connected to the amp. My sub amp and sub still work just no mids and highs Any help, opinions or advice would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance.

Archived