Sundown Audio

1200-1600 RMS clean. Out of the game.

BigPun1982

Hey fellas, I have a 2019 Ford F-150 lease. Need bass! I ordered a 12” AB XFL, narrowing down my amp selection. Can anyone shine some light on my choices?

ideally I want Korean, and as efficient as possible as I wont be able to swap the ALT on my lease. Here is my short list:

Crescendo Symphony S1v2*** 

Audio Legion AL1200.1
Soundqubed Q1-1200.2 ** 
Brutal sounds BS2.1 
Wolfram w-1500.1 
Skar SKv2 1500.1 

Powerbass aSA3 1500.1

Any of them that much better than the rest? Again, focusing on clean and efficient power here. Rather not have a power hog. 

all solid options, even more options to add in the mix are the b2 ma 1200.1, the dc audio 1200.1, and crossfire c5 100.1. again, all very solid options, the names like b2, crossfire, dc, and crescendo use super nice parts compared to others. really will come down to which company you want to support or pricing. all options mentioned are solid, but personally i have only played with the amps i mentioned, as well as the skar. love them all and can't say one was less efficient than any others. 

www.LowHertzCarAudio.com

IG: LowHertzCarAudio

Facebook: Low Hertz Car Audio

www.lowhertzcaraudio.com

• 2015 Top Dog Champion
  • Limitless Lithium West Coast Warehouse 

I second the Skar , always been happy with Skar on cheaper builds when more money is involved Sundown takes its place but no issues with  Skar. If you watch the Dyno  runs that Skar puts out over 2k so might want the Skar 1200.1

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived