What’s up y’all, so I’m doing a Nemesis Audio Wall in a 2019 accord. It’s gonna be (4) Nemesis m15’s on (2) Nemesis na-4.5km’s. Big 3, 0ga OFC all the way back, additional group 31 Duracell. So basically I know nothing about Nemesis and haven’t heard much from them or seen much from them. They’re not on any forums and nobody talks about them. I’m used to running 18’s only so going into 15’s is completely foreign to me. I put an 18 into every car I’ve ever bought and that’s what I did with this... but it wasn’t enough. I was running an FI BTL NEO-3 18” on the (2) nemesis 4.5k’s and it just wasn’t good enough. So my Buddy that owns KTZ car audio in El Paso Texas told me about nemesis and guaranteed me it would sound amazing made a proposition and I took it. I’ve been doing business with him since before he opened up a shop and was working out of his garage and he’s done multiple builds for me so I have nothing but trust in his work. But I have no info on these subs and was looking to y’all for opinions on my build and the brand. I appreciate y’all 💪💪💪 - King Killa Kyle @Texas.Finest.Ink (Insta) 

Archived