Wolfram w7500.1 power wire and 1000amp rating

Ok I'm wondering if 2 runs of 2/0 OFC will be good for the 1000amps the amp recommends I think I seen that this cable can handle up to 400amp @25ft  I have the fuses, the runs will be about 18 feet to my battery bank then about 3 ft to my amp, My battery bank is 4 d3100 and a d4700 under the hood you think this will be enough battery power for this amp I dont want to go 4 runs of 1/0 any help would be greatly appreciated 

Yah it's a gem of a amp recommends a1000amp fuse it puts out 10k on dynamic burst @1ohm on the dyno and 15k @0.8 ohm like I mentioned before 2/0 ofc is rated 400amps @ 25ft so if my run is about 6 to 7 feet shorter then 25ft it should be ok? Because I dont want to to do 4 runs of 1/0, you can watch the dyno run on the wolfram w7500.1 on youtube its bananas thanks mike

I figured it out mike 2 18ft runs of 2/0 from the front to the rear batt bank then from the bank 8- 3ft runs of the 2/0 to the amp to dual input adapters for  the duel power and ground inputs I think that should keep the amp fed the power it demands you think this is good enough? 

Archived