Second Skin Audio

Congrats to @reedal and @bolanorthhighlands you two are the winners of the Second Skin T-Shirts. Please DM your shipping address and size (Med-3X we also have woman's Med/Large cuts) so we can get them out in the mail for you. We will be doing the random drawing for the (4) Damplifier Pro Door Packs + Wooden Roller in a few hours. Once it is over the video will be uploaded to our Instagram page and then the link will be added to the other sources of entry like this forum. Good Luck. 

• Like (+1 Rep) 2

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

Gratz

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

42 minutes ago, reedal said:

Thank you for being so great @Second Skin

Thank you for following our company and the awesome SMD forum all these years!!! 

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

Winners: 

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

468x60.png

14 hours ago, will77530 said:

Mama always said I was a loser

No you are not, there is always chances in the future to be a winner.

PS I've never won anything except a RAZOR kids toy when I was 19... and 6'4" 250 lbs does not go well with a little kids RAZOR scooter lol (It was before I had kids, so I gave it to my niece)

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

468x60.png