ISO 6.5 or 6.75" mids

Jessica

1 minute ago, dolarbilz said:

Look at B2 reff , they have a low fs 

i saw a thread here that had a few really bad reviews of B2 audio sound quality. do you have personal experience with them?

Just a reminder that if your space isn't treated properly achieving your goal will be difficult and/or sound like shit! Prep is KEY imo. Remember a full range signal starts @ 20 hz so it a matter of finding the right driver to do what you want WERE you want.  Good luck!

On 12/3/2019 at 10:09 PM, strangeduck said:

i saw a thread here that had a few really bad reviews of B2 audio sound quality. do you have personal experience with them?

Are you looking for a good deal or do you want the best in what a midbass needs to do ???

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

6 hours ago, White Lightning said:

Are you looking for a good deal or do you want the best in what a midbass needs to do ???

im so sick of crap sound quality. i just want my doors to blow me out of the water. i have these fosgate t1675's and they do a pretty good job honestly. my stage and imaging is really high up on my dash but they requirre a ton of EQ and processing to get there. and i have found that i have a ton of fatigue from them after about 20 minutes. . im not sure there is a solution that can give me an output level i need and a dynamic range a quality that wont make me want to rip my ears off my skull

I know what you mean sir ... I fought this same problem for years. My solution ... Linear Power. 

I’m not trying to brand boast or anything, but a lot of your problems is from the amplifier and drivers. Not just drivers alone ... most Amplifiers just doesn’t have the power and dynamics needed to meet your goals ... Just Being Honest my brother ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Archived