Sound system setup help

I have no idea how to set up my system, well i do but im a bit worried about frying something, theres NO company that makes a HO alt for my car and the only 2 that can (Js alt, apex) has not connected me back for an invoice, its been a while...Can i add a second battery for my stock alternator? If so which is best recommended for my system? 

●The battery in my car atm is a "Duralast Platinum Battery H8-AGM Group Size 49 900 CCA" ,  

●Car: Bmw 328xi 2008 E92 Engine 3.0l 

●STOCK ALTERNATOR 180A 14V

●Amp skar rp4500.1d

●Subwoofer 2 sundown u12 (1500 watts rms each)

Just get one kinetik 3800 and wire it in parallel with existing batt, place it nearest the amp. No fuse needed between it and amp. Do a state of health test on your factory battery and alt. Best to replace your factory battery with a comparable kenetik as that wet lead acid starting battery will pull from the new kinetik at rest.

2010 Ram 1500, Pioneer deh80prs,2-12" RE SXXv2's downfired in vinal wrapped center console box, kenwood 6x9's in the doors on a mtx 4 channel, viper 5901, big 3, kinetik 2000

17 hours ago, Mr.Lahey said:

I was planning in getting a Xs power or northstar, i heard better performance reviews,   but a second battery with a stock 180a alt is fine?

ofcourse go northstar if you can shell out twice the price. but by doing the processes i stated, you'll have no problem with the kinetiks

2010 Ram 1500, Pioneer deh80prs,2-12" RE SXXv2's downfired in vinal wrapped center console box, kenwood 6x9's in the doors on a mtx 4 channel, viper 5901, big 3, kinetik 2000

Archived