Enclosure help 2 Skar Vxf 12”s in tight space

Loudst

What’s up everyone. Need to build an enclosure for the hatch area of my 2017 Focus ST which is rather small. I also need to fit the auxiliary kinetik 2400 battery and Skar RP 3500.1 back there as well. I already have my door level speaker amp and lc7i mounted to the back of the rear drivers side seat. I will most likely have to invert the subs to allow the enclosure to be as small as possible. I want to have it ported. It seems the most area effective port would be a top firing port with top firing subs since I have a hatch. My dimensions for the amp, battery, and enclosure is 33 inches wide (give a few inches near each side of wheel wells) 20 inches deep (give a few inches lower since seat is angled) and about 20 inches tall so I can have room to invert subs. I don’t believe the foam surrounding my spare tire underneath the floorboard is tall enough to mount the battery sideways under the floorboard either. 

any suggestion or ideas? 

this will also be my first box build and I will most likely need help designing the port area so it tunes to the recommended 33hz. 

was entertaining the idea of buying a design off mark from Caf, but don’t see any port up designs and kinda wanna try myself first. 

I attached a picture of my current setup that I want to upgrade. I already have the subs and amp so I’m dead set on making this fit/work...

8164D773-E35F-4F63-93BF-21DA35EF65FF.jpeg

Archived