Hello. I ran across a set of plans for the mentioned sub and it looks like what we will be doing in my sons 01 F150 ext cab. He is removing the rear seat and wanted to put in subs. Being on a budget and limited income he purchased a pair of American Bass XO1244 subs, PH1600, and PH4100 amps. I am helping with the design and construction of the box. (Design, I mean finding someone with the knowledge to design haha). As far as constructing the box. So just browsing plans, I found the dual 12” slot ported plans on CT web site and wondered if it will work with the XO subs?  It says 35Hz/3.0 cubic feet. THANKS in advance!

not mark, but no.

per american bass's website the XO1244 requires 1.75-2 cu ft per sub for a ported box.  simple math makes that 3.5-4 cu ft per pair.

with 800w rms and a 35hz tune, this is a quick simple box idea:

https://subbox.pro/en/design/?bt=2&bw=812.8&bh=381&bv=110.4&mt=19&fp=1&sq=2&ss=12&cd=276.9&md=149.9&sv=3.7&so=-76.2&sd=25.4&sb=14&sn=XO1244&pt=4&pq=1&rf=35&pd=198.63&pw=2&pa=309.7&pp=100