Morel Ti 6.5

Pics would have been nice. I tried looking them up real fast but didn't see them.  You know those would have gone great with my Hybrid Integra 402's.  They could have replaced the RF T3 6.5" in the front doors of the Malibu, i wished you put them up a few months ago when i was working. I would have snatched them up.  Whats there rms rating?

22 minutes ago, bcbrassard said:

Pics would have been nice. I tried looking them up real fast but didn't see them.  You know those would have gone great with my Hybrid Integra 402's.  They could have replaced the RF T3 6.5" in the front doors of the Malibu, i wished you put them up a few months ago when i was working. I would have snatched them up.  Whats there rms rating?

180 rms. They are these https://www.ebay.com/itm/Morel-Elate-MW-6-Ti-Car-Audio-Mids-6-5-Titanium-Midrange-Bass-Drivers-Pair-New-/401386893643

9 minutes ago, bcbrassard said:

How many watts were you running to them?

I havent hooked them up.  I bought them second hand off a buddy. I Planned on using them but I have a set of audible physics I've been wa ting to use to I have no use for these. But he had them on a zapco 4x150

Archived