Sundown Audio

crescendo amps

wamba

1 hour ago, Gunnem said:

yea the semi with a billion speakers on it that caught fire

ive looked high and low for anything else and never find anything

Lol the semi doesn’t even come up In Searches half the time so  but when they first came popular there was plenty of problems along with stentson and that amp in that video is made by taramps ain’t it?

18 hours ago, CstrokerV said:

Lol not sure why yours didn’t come up with any.... but one was on this forum and wasn’t the demo bus.. if I feel like it later I’ll link some...  and demo Bus. You mean their semi trailer rig that went up?

I saw the one that was on the forum, was old and someone was using the amp with a prv 8 I think, just sitting on a bench with a battery ( dunno if it was a bank or a single battery) said it smoked and he hooked it back up and it still worked fine. Idk seems maybe all the things I've heard may have been hearsay but u know how that goes , someone hates on a company or persons setup and make shit up sometimes. I ha e had no personal experience with em but seems to me they r a step down from our current chinese/Taiwanese stuff, but that's my opinion.

2009 Silverado 1500, 7.5" lift, 37x12.50r17s, Built Gen 4 5.3L ( 4.8l flat pistons, decked 243s, SS2 Cam, Pac 1218 springs, ported intake, 120mm TB, Long tubes, 3" duals HP tuner software tuned by me), 4l80e swapped and 4.56 gears. All done by me. stereo is Pioneer avh 600ex, all stinger rca, jp23 v1.5, skar rp150.4, and hertz hpd4. 2 SHCA 6.5 8ohm, 1 SHCA 3.5", and 1 DS18 tw120pro in each door. The 3.5 mid and 3.5" tweeters are powered by the skar rp150.4, the 6.5s are powered by the hertz bridged @4 ohms. Dual runs   of 3/0 welding cable, 300a alternator, 2 Vmax AGMs up front. current sub is a AB XR 12 ( dual 2 ohm) with bottom spider cut out in 2.25 cubes at 32hz

2 hours ago, ehall8702 said:

I saw the one that was on the forum, was old and someone was using the amp with a prv 8 I think, just sitting on a bench with a battery ( dunno if it was a bank or a single battery) said it smoked and he hooked it back up and it still worked fine. Idk seems maybe all the things I've heard may have been hearsay but u know how that goes , someone hates on a company or persons setup and make shit up sometimes. I ha e had no personal experience with em but seems to me they r a step down from our current chinese/Taiwanese stuff, but that's my opinion.

Oh possibly but there was 1 or 2 others besides the semi which I can’t find anymore either lol w.t.f lol I don’t carE anyways lol

Archived