My girlfriend passed away. How do I listen to music again?

I’m so sorry for your loss. I can’t imagine the emotions and pain your going through but I can say your not alone. You’ve got all of us to talk to and your family/friends. Keep your head high and remember her as the angel she was and is now, watching over you and all you care for. 

I know your pain man. I celebrated the 7 year anniversary of the loss of one of my best friends/partner on December 24th from when I worked for the DHS. He passed away in my arms and it still wrecks me every year. It never really gets easier but you figure out how to cope. AVOID alcohol at all costs. Surround yourself with friends/family and those who keep your mind occupied and busy. If you need to cry then do it...Let yourself feel and be emotional don't bottle it up because it will all boil over eventually. I'm really sorry about your tragic loss though man. I hope you're able to find peace sooner than later. Feel free to reach out if you need an ear 

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

There is nothing youre going to be able to do to speed up the various stages of mourning. It will have to take its course 

I could say all the cheesy Bs like "remember the good times" , " you gave her the best life while she was here" etc. Which is all true, but it still won't change how you feel or respond to emotional triggers.

All I can say is I'm sorry for your loss. I too have a fiance who has serious health issues that will eventually steel her away prematurely. And I try and think of how I'll handle it when it happens, but I play that tape through in my mind and I know nothing will help. I'll be fucking wrecked for some time after. And quite possibly never be the same again.  As I'm sure this is also how you feel.

But remember this, the most important thing is a support group of friends both in person and a few you may have online.  You need people in your corner. That's what matters and that's what's going to get you through this 

There is no way you'll forget about her. And I'm sure your feelings about trying to move on feel like your doing an injustice to the memory of her, which you are not. Just know that she is in peace now and wants more than anything for you to be happy and live life to the fullest. Make everything you do in homage to her memory.

I'm sorry brother, all I can say is keep strong it's gets worse before it gets better. If anything you can pm me anytime about anything. I will beca shoulder for you.  

Archived