Second Skin Audio

Subwoofer Advice

Dj Fortune5

FI is always a good pick. They sound great but I imagine the build time will be long since the recent sales they had.

1997 subaru legacy outback

Four 15's in a almost wall

Rockford Fosgate t2500-1bdcp

Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on tweets
Rockford Fosgate T400-4 on highs
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midrange
Rockford Fosgate T400-2 on midbass

Optima Yellow top batteries
270A Singer alt (working on a bracket for a second) 
Lots of Second Skin

Maybe run a dual 15 infinite baffle setup, let's you keep almost all of your truck, shows off the back of the subs, and sounds phenomenal.

18 Sierra 6.2 Z71 : 3 F8L's, DD M2a @.67, 1.95@33

05 TL build log SOLD

04 YukonXL : jvc kw-v51bt , RE 6.5c, 4 jbl gt5 12s, Memphis pr1000.1 5.5 cu.ft. sealed

9 hours ago, YukonXL04 said:

Maybe run a dual 15 infinite baffle setup, let's you keep almost all of your truck, shows off the back of the subs, and sounds phenomenal.

They don’t sound that good  if the front is not totally sealed from the back not..   Even then they don’t sound any better then A proper build enclosure...

19 hours ago, Dj Fortune5 said:

More like 3 cubes and running 2.  I was thinking Fi Q of Fi xv3 since they are based out of where I live.  I know I won't get the output.  I was running 2 Sundown sa-12's in ported box but wasn't functional and I am doing a trunk set up for show.

so you have 3 cubes ? And want to run 2 subs?

oh just seen the amp 2 Qs wont work 2000rms at 1 ohm right? ...... if you want to stick with FI and 2 subs it will have to be the x series 12's, Or their is the dc lvl3 12's sealed, You almost have enough for a ported box they only take 1.25 cubes for ported... then their is the sundown sa 12's that take 1 cube sealed ... so take your pick...   

Archived