Electrical double check 20k watts

Looking to run 2 of the DC 10ks , with 2 270 amp alts and 6 of the xs d7500s and dual runs of 0ga to everything. This is my first time going over 3k on a system and I want to make sure I have solid electrical, will the 6 xs d7500 be enuff for for say 15 min demos? Gonna be a daily but played at lower levels but would like to be able to do a solid 15 min demo should the occasion arise 🙂

They recommend 3 d3100 per 10k as a minimum,  very vague , hence me trying to double check, I figured going with the d7500s(exactly twice the amps of the d3100) would be enuff of a difference to not be running "minimal electrical" I dont want it to have to fight to make power

Apologies,  I meant that the d7500 was like 2 of the d3400* (not the d3100 oops). Amps will be wired down to 1.5 ohms(minimal cabin gain)so they will be in the 7.5k range, minus what I have to drop to avoid clipping. Technically the site says it needs 3 800ci batteries, 2 high output alternators, 2 runs on 0 gauge and an upgraded battery upfront.(that's from dc site). I have combed through the forums many times but many of the suggestions/conclusions vary alot. I just want to make sure I do things right the 1st time 🙂

edit -  that's per amp they suggest tho(looks like they suggest same for 20k amp as they do 10k smh), and I wont be running 4 alternators, only 2 270s with the six d7500s

Archived