Sonic Electronix

So i’ve got two different rattles that i need advice with. First is my rear deck shelf, i’ve got two coats of 4mm deadening on the underside (i don’t want it on the top due to aesthetics) but the weight of the deadening causes it to separate occasionally so i can’t add more. Is there a lighter more effective way?

And the second is the trim for my interior light, if i add 2mm deadening anywhere on the trim it won’t clip back on. I was thinking about super glueing the trim on, but would make replacing the bulb difficult if i had to in the future. Any suggestions?

could try foam. Cut to shape and shove it in there, my rear view mirror use to rattle or fall off since the metal has slowly eroded. Threw some tesa tape on there to pressure fit it, no more rattles. 

• 2 weeks later...

For the done light I would use foam strips(their cheap,maybe $5 for a roll at Walmart or parts store)

And for the rear,how much space do you have between them?could try thick strips of double sided foam...or industrial velcro(if there's no space).....how bout a pic if possible 

Archived