Sonic Electronix

My name is zach. I have a 2019 jeep renegade. And i need some serious help with my system. I have been to 2 shops within the last 7 months and they have both slopped my stuff together and gave it back to me. Im tired of spending money on poor labor. I recently had two JL Audio 12w7’s powered buy two 1200/v3’s. I gave them to my brother for xmas so I'm going to start over with what i want. I just purchased two Sundown Audio 12 zv5’s powered by the Sundown Audio 6k. The subs and amp are all i have so far. I need serious help on what 3 ways ( if i should even get 3 ways ) to get for the front doors and what to get for the rear doors and what amp to power them, extra battery to supplement, anything and everything i should get. Im tired of shops telling me what i need and it turns out horrible. Im willing to spend an additional 2,000$ more on what i need, but less would be great. 

please help me. Im in desperate need

CURRENT JEEP UPGRADES:

320A Power bastards alternator 

Big 3 upgrade

optima yellow top under the hood

Kenwood 770s head unit

MUSIC PREFERENCE 

hardcore/metal/death metal

rap

With your music preference you will want to have a strong midbass up front otherwise the kick drums will sound muddy. A set of components along with a set of dedicated midbass would be nice. If you want you can put coaxials in for the rear fill. You'll definitely want more battery. You could run the components and coaxials on a 4 channel amp and the mids on a 2 channel. 

U need more batteries look at lithium’s plus about 1500-2000k rms for mids , I ran 3k on subs and had 1k on mids it was perfect and U have double what I had. Alt is good but way more then just 1 battery. Probably gonna be more then 2grand more with those subs and amp to get the sound U want.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived