Post Malone?

I love to listen to Post Malone's songs. And sometimes I will get the songs for offline listening again and again. Too make it, it requires to use a third-party tool - Audio Capture Software for PC. It can easily get the music for your own using offline with high quality. And you can edit and personalize the audios according to your needs and you can use it to get music from many sources.

On 1/7/2020 at 6:42 PM, Ron36 said:

I’m not a huge Malone fan but have about 7 songs I own of his and when I’m in the mood I go HAM on it but only on head phones when I’m working out or blue tooth speaker , he’s been banned from car audio cause it really drives me crazy the sound I here , maybe if I was new to car audio but been  in this for over 20yrs and enjoy hearing every note I’m so pose to hear. 

Wait.... He's been banned from car audio.... Cause it really drives you crazy....

Did I miss something here ? Post Malone music has been banned from car audio comps ? Why ? I like a couple of his songs. Never knew particular artists / music ever gets banned. Why ?

Archived