Question on HO alternator size

55 minutes ago, strangeduck said:

Have you asked Mike singer? I would avoid Ebay alts

No I haven't. I haven't personally contacted anyone. I'm going by what I see on their websites. But I read somewhere that some alternators for certain vehicles aren't listed on the sites and that I may have to contact them personally to see if they do have one for my truck or not

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, BassAddikt said:

Do you know if they would have one for my truck? Or would I need to email him and find out?

he makes them to order so you need to fill out the form and he will get back to you within a few days. singeralternators.com 

instagram.com/installsbypat

1 hour ago, Goomz said:

he makes them to order so you need to fill out the form and he will get back to you within a few days. singeralternators.com 

Alright cool. Just submitted the quote, so hopefully they can help me out. But if worse comes to worst, what should I do if I can't find a good alternator? Risk getting one from Ebay? Keep the stock and just upgrade batteries?

Been looking around, and I've found a 250 amp and 370 amp from dcpowerinc.com. They are $600 and $900 respectively. Is that a reasonable price for those? Also found a 350 amp from gpcaraudio.com for $675. And a 220 amp for $350 from powerbastards. Anyone heard any good/bad things from these companies?

i couldnt find an alt for my corolla, mike singer custom built one for me. its been working perfect for 2 years. and i make it work its ass of every day. 

12 minutes ago, strangeduck said:

i couldnt find an alt for my corolla, mike singer custom built one for me. its been working perfect for 2 years. and i make it work its ass of every day. 

I'm sorry for the personal question and you don't have to answer, but about how much did he charge for yours? I submitted a quote earlier today, just waiting on his response 

I beg you,. please dont buy a EBAY alt. Contact Michael, or Jonathan , or Mechman, or  DC Power, or US ALTS, or anyone first please. I will bet a paycheck, they all make something for you, before some clowns off ebay dick you. 

Archived