DC Sound Lab

DC 5k vs Orion 2500xtr

Greetings all. I have a M4 Elite 1.4ohm in my Fiesta.  250A alternator 2 batteries.   Im getting around 2350 watts out of it currently and naturally i want more.    I am considering the DC 5k but all the test videos iv seen on the tube only show it at a 1 ohm load.  Nice to know but a useless number seeing as how ones ohm rise will change that drastically.  Does anyone know how these two amps compare when its gets down to the real meat?   There is a pretty big price difference between them and i dont want to waste money only to find out the cheaper amp produced more.

Versus threads aren't allowed on here...on that note, DC amps are top notch. Can't go wrong. Also, this video:

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I apologize.   Thank you for posing that video.  That video is what made me get the 2500 in the first place. Its an impressive unit.   Im looking to change up to the 5k but i cant find any real world numbers of it at 2 or 4 ohms.  Mods please feel free to delete this post.  I apologize for putting it in the wrong place.

No brand vs brand comparison threads thanks!