2005 Tahoe - No Wall 161+ dB Daily (8 12s, 40kw, kick)

swapped a bunch of stuff around

doubled my electrical, now have 2x Brand X 270s and 2x G30s

spacer.png

spacer.png

decided I wanted all of my amps and batteries in front of the C Pillar, so I could swap subs and boxes easier

unfortunately I ended up picking up this 41" long beast, which did not work with my initial mounting plans

spacer.png

spacer.png

VBuJpwc.jpg

IujIr55.jpg

It looks super gross because it's freezing here, and everything is temporary

if I end up keeping any of this, I'll pull it out and stain it and tidy up the wires and whatnot

results of the Bass 30k are in:

IW37spj.jpg

DoWVQg8.jpg

clamps came in a bit lower than I wanted, but my electrical also didn't hold up like I wanted:

see pretty much 11-12v on every burp

gonna drop my subs back in the box, and I should be able to clench a 56 on the dash, 57 in the kick tomorrow

Voltage is always gonna drop especially at .5 , but it recovered very fast nice build

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

23 hours ago, Ron36 said:

Voltage is always gonna drop especially at .5 , but it recovered very fast nice build

Yeah, I was hoping with ~$3000 in electrical I would hold a little bit more steady on only 17kw clamped lol

probably switch up my battery setup to Brand X Lithium once they come out

anyways, put my subs back in the box, and hit a 157 on my first burp, no other testing done

IuHuCrI.jpg

new goal is 158 on the dash, 160 in the kick

lets get it :)

decided I wanted to go back to something more musical, so I swapped to 3 ZV515s on the same amp

HUbsqGB.jpg

3gV6eo9.jpg

Very pleased with it so far :) I'll have to get some videos on music after work

also need to find a way to plug a port and see how that affects things

Archived