2005 Tahoe - No Wall 161+ dB Daily (8 12s, 40kw, kick)

20 hours ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

What made you go with Brazilian amps over Korean amps? You wouldn’t pick 4 salt-8k’s over that bass 30k?

I hate Korean amps now. They're big, expensive, and the big boards are more prone to failure.

I don't forsee ever running Korean amps again in any of my vehicles

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All 4 amps are in. Didn't take too many pictures. 2 mounted on the box, 2 under the seat

7GBmdA0.jpg

I didn't measure before I bought the amps, so I actually was about 2" short of being able to fit the 2000x4.

so I did what any rational person would do, and traded it for a 400x4 that I'll use moving forward

with minimal gain matching (my first time ever trying it) I went and hit the meter, and got some good stuff

xp3Uz9E.png

0Bgj0ZK.png

159.03 @ 42hz on the dash, clamping 22,000w

160.49 @ 45hz in the kick, clamping 28,520w

the dash score is with zero clipping, the kick score is with lots of clipping

should definitely have that 60 on the dash shortly

On 4/26/2020 at 8:46 PM, RedFred said:

All 4 amps are in. Didn't take too many pictures. 2 mounted on the box, 2 under the seat

7GBmdA0.jpg

I didn't measure before I bought the amps, so I actually was about 2" short of being able to fit the 2000x4.

so I did what any rational person would do, and traded it for a 400x4 that I'll use moving forward

with minimal gain matching (my first time ever trying it) I went and hit the meter, and got some good stuff

xp3Uz9E.png

0Bgj0ZK.png

159.03 @ 42hz on the dash, clamping 22,000w

160.49 @ 45hz in the kick, clamping 28,520w

the dash score is with zero clipping, the kick score is with lots of clipping

should definitely have that 60 on the dash shortly

Hotnesssssss

1993 Suburban

6 Crossfire XT3 15s

Crossfire XS-16k

Crossfire mids & highs and amps

65ah Cmax bank

Iraggi 320a and Mechman 300a

Very impressed with this build so far. My rough math says it's tuned @ 40hz, but it plays down to about 28hz with authority

my first build that can float things with both windows down.

it's even louder and windier than the 12 15 bpillar 6th order I had lol

15 hours ago, RedFred said:

Very impressed with this build so far. My rough math says it's tuned @ 40hz, but it plays down to about 28hz with authority

my first build that can float things with both windows down.

it's even louder and windier than the 12 15 bpillar 6th order I had lol

I bump that Brantley Gilbert bottoms up bass boosted too. That’s my shit dude. You have earned a new found respect from me. Kudos dude. I like it!

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

1 hour ago, 1point21gigawatts said:

And keeping it real with you... I’ve bumped that same Taylor swift dong too. That song has good notes for real. It takes a real bass head to turn Taylor swift into a hair trick gangster. 

yeah you bump that dong...

8 hours ago, bmwking said:

yeah you bump that dong...

Man fuck you. That shit spewing out your mouth is unnecessary. And I’ve only bumped that song when I heard it on the radio one time because when I was flipping through the stations I heard a nice bass note coming from it and it does bump and has good notes, the radio version, not the bass boosted version. And that shits crazy dude, you tell me I bump that dong because I’ve listened to that song before but then you won’t tell the guy that posted it, listening to it that he bumps that dong. That’s double standards and you just want to talk shit to me. I thought we got over this going back and forth shit talking, why would you come out your mouth sideways at me and start it back again?

:stupid:“How can we help you?”
:guido:
“And don’t forget to tell them that 
the customer isn’t always right.”

• RedFred changed the title to 2005 Tahoe - No Wall 161+ dB Daily (8 12s, 40kw, kick)

Archived