Help with setting

Had a friend with a dd-1 and the othe tool help set everything.  The setting on the 4 channel amp are still good, my question is do I set the crossover for the front thru or a certain hz cause it set on the amp still? Do you guys understand? 

Front tweeter so it set on the amp still at something like 250 to 2k the rear set to 80 to 250 for the mids and the sub amp set to 80 to 25 . 

I dont know what the setting was on the deck?  My friend can't remember either... any help?

Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX

And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported :lol2:

If you're asking whether or not to turn on your high pass filter 80 hurts up or leave it off well you can do both turn it on 80 Hertz up more than likely a 12 decibel slope and it's going to basically act as a subsonic for lack of a better word filter for your mids and highs but being that you have a amp with a decent crossover in it and it's already set leave the head unit on all pass and let the amp do all the crossover sometimes it's not good to have too many crossovers on the same circuit do the phase issues and all kind of goofy shit I can't even get into at the moment

Archived