Mechman Alternators

Help with big three

I have a Jeep Patriot 2012 and I’m trying to do the big three. These newer vehicles are so complexed with everything running from Sensors. I’m trying to figure out how to run the power cable that goes from the battery to the alternator. Mine goes from the battery to a little sensor clip and from their branches out to six different Sources One being the alternator. But it is not your standard power cable it is a sensor so doing the big three do you just replace the power cable that runs from the battery to the center clip or how does that work? Here’s a picture of where the battery Positive wire runs to. It’s the relay clip or whatever that shoot power to the other sources throughout my engine. Please help I’ve been dealing with this for way to long. Thank you for your time.

150728DD-FF57-4A6C-BA32-4A25970F3637.jpeg

This is what I thought but the only wire I see running to the alternator is a Sensor which doesn’t make any Since to me. So running a power from the hot to the battery won’t mess with the sensoring? I read about a guy who ran a ground passed a sensor and it caused his vehicles computer to misunderstand and tell the alternator that the battery was charged when it wasn’t. They make it so difficult to work on vehicles these days it’s Ridiculous. Thank u for your help!