Second Skin Audio

Gately 4 8inch box for 2019 F250

donberto

Back seats in a truck ? It's your truck, right ? Do you sit back there very often ? 😀 Lol 

I'm sorry. Don't mind me. 

I bought my F150 Supercab brand new back in 08'.Ripped the back seats completely out 2 weeks later. Never had a second thought about it. I was actually looking for a regular cab, but they gave me such a good deal on a Supercab, I just told the dealer, well I'm sure I can find something useful for all that extra space 🙂 lol

But then hey, If SM has four small subs under the back seat in his F250, I'm sure that setup can slap 🙂 

This is my old truck 2010 F-150 Supercrew, yes I had a seat lift , it was 3 10’s  but I made my own and as for they latches it’s very easy to adjust them and I think I just moved them an inch on the back of the seat where the latch was and drilled a new hole , everything still worked normal.

C28F9A7B-4082-4D3B-A07F-27DFC13F0D88.jpeg

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived