DEH-80PRS lost volume knob

Somehow I managed to lose the knob, Was taking the face out of my glovebox and the knob fell off, Unable to find it. I know I sound like an idiot but looked everywhere inside truck about to pull out the front seats thinking it has to be under there somewhere but if I do not find it does anyone know what knobs fit this deck?

Pioneer sells a replacement for $68 but there out of stock and would love a cheaper solution anyway.

deck.jpg

Yea but I did have my drivers door open at the time so I thought maybe it rolled out on the street somewhere but I looked all around there too. guess ill just pull my seats out, got to be under there, probably my drivers seat since its power and I cant get my hand under it.

Yea I was thinking that to, nothing really unique about it. I used the remote control for the 1st time today to do the controls, its actually more convenient then leaning forward to make adjustments. The blue light is just so bright though without the knob!

Found It! It was jammed between the seat track and the carpet under the passenger seat closest to the trans tunnel. Now I can resume my speaker upgrades I was in the middle of doing!

Thanks for the replies/suggestions.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived