Hi guys,

Im currently in the process of planning my electrical system for my bass build. I have drawn up a diagram so you guys can have a look. Just want to know if what I have planned at the moment is going to be sufficient enough for the setup listed bellow.

The car is a 2001 Subaru Impreza Hatch Back.

Here are my build specs:

1x Sundown Audio Xv2 D2 15" (wiring down to 1ohm)

1x Sundown Audio SFB-3000w amp

1x Orion HCCA 2000.4 for the doors

4x Pioneer TS-M650 Pro 6.5" mids (2 per front door)

2x Pioneer TS-B400 Pro 4" Bullet Tweets (1 per front door)

Electrical:

- All 0 gauge OFC wire

- Upgraded front battery (Fullriver HC44 AGM)

- Maverick 148ah AGM in the back

- 370A CES Alternator

IMG_5619.JPG

I’d add 2 more fuses from the frt battery to the rear , u have no fuse at the beginning of that run and it’s a long run that isn’t fused , yes that means 2 fuses per line, other then that looks good.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

On 1/24/2020 at 3:41 AM, Ron36 said:

I’d add 2 more fuses from the frt battery to the rear , u have no fuse at the beginning of that run and it’s a long run that isn’t fused , yes that means 2 fuses per line, other then that looks good.

Your correct. Saw this, this morning but, just didnt comment, as i run my shit differnt. 

Im not the fuse guy, as,... meh.

But, i wouldnt put 2 350 ampers per line, on a single 370 alt, ( never ran a fuse on my alt runs, unless they went back to rear, then, its as close to alt, and as close to bat bank as possible) As you mentioned. 

Also, the rear bat runs to amps, if your gonna do those also, (i never did) As close to the bat as possible, at a proper rate... 

Enjoy OP

Thanks for the responses guys :) 

9 hours ago, AaronT said:

Those crimpers listed won't due. They won't create a cold weld.

The hydros on Amazon are $40

Yeah I’m definitely gonna check out amazon and probs get a pair. 

Archived