Sonic Electronix

Have a problem. cant figure out zvx12d2

When ever I turn it up on amp remote, wired on the one ohm load its basically all frequencies some songs different than others but will always do it I will try to post video tomorrow I have had 4 or 5 different amp and speaker set ups and this has got me with no idea what's wrong I have sent speaker back to skar they said it's fine this was like 6 months ago or longer still same problem so i dont know it's not like I have to much more than rated to give it I have the skar rp2000.1 

Try unplugging 1 RCA while it’s turned up and see if there’s a difference, also your LC2 bass boost is maxed did U try turning that down first , that could just be adding distortion. Your sub and amp are very strong but that being said sometimes there are defects. Is there a chance your port is chocking the sub.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Okay thanks I have it wired at 4 ohms now sounds grate but not as loud as it should - could be I will wire back to 1 ohm tomorrow and really mess with it I will try turning the lc2i down and try to unplug one rca tomorrow thanks for some tips 

Okay there is a difference if I unplug a rca sound gets cut in half or more with either unplugging left or right I turned down lc2i and added a tad of gain to match come to find out lc2i can give up to 8volts wow but wired at 1 ohm and not making noise but I feel it should be louder but sounds good and was able to give it some subsonic and lpf now 

So it leads me to my next question, responses and answers will be very appreciated. So if I get 2 zvx d2 subwoofers wired at a final 2 ohms on this amp which skar says rp2000.1 at 2 ohm load will be 1400rms so will it be louder with 1 zvx at 1ohm singal box. Or 2 zvxd2 at 2ohm should see 700rms each in dual enclosure 

Archived