Upgrading elctrical Safety Question

First Post hopefully i do this correctly! This may be a simple question for many of you but i want to be sure before i go forward with the project. in my 1998 lexus es300 im currently running an upgraded 250amp alt. , original battery ( believe it is around 650cca), powering my wolfram audio C-2400.1 and my sundown sub however i am currently planning on adding a 4 channel amp to the mix that is 750rms. With just my monoblock amp i experience voltage drop on lower notes and headlight dimming. My brother recently pulled the battery out of his Mercedes c300 that i tested and holds voltage at 12.9v after being pulled from the car a week ago it is an AGM Lead acid battery with 850cca. i am planning on installing this temporarily in my trunk for some extra juice to my mono block while i budget for a xs d3400. my question is because this is not this batteries original purpose is it safe to secure it in my trunk and be constantly discharging it and being exposed to constant vibrations from bass? I would buy the d3400 first however i would like to install the 4 channel and better mids ASAP. Any feedback is appreciated Thank You!

Archived