96 honda civic build dedication to my brother RIP

Wasup guys I'm new to this forum and a really big fan of SMD!I been watching your videos with my brother since I was young. I'm doing a big build in dedication to my brother who is no longer with us. My brother was murdered because of mistaking identity.before he was murdered he sold a 1996 honda civic to help someone else with they rent but before he sold the car he had big plans with it. I tracked down the guy he sold the car to and begged him to sell me the car for what he played but he didn't budge until I offered him double what he payed($2,000). I had the car sit for a while as I plotted out the plans and designs for it and took it out for the summer last year.since then the car has been hit while parked 3 times got it fix the first 2 paying a total of $1,800 for body and paint.now I'm prepping it my self little by little for paint. My plans with my brothers car is to get as many people involved with ideas and even donations to the car if willing. Those that do help will have they name under the hood of the car. Not asking for freebies just asking for dedicated car enthusiasts to help me finish my brother's dream build and let his name be known and remembered through this project. So far I have alot of mind blowing ideas that I want to make a reality. I want all the advice and ideas i can get to make this build something to talk about for my brother! He was the only family that I had we both were the black sheep of the family and were very close. Looking forward to making new friends  and hearing from you guys.I will post the current plans for this build once I see I have you guys attention. Pics and videos will be uploaded and I will keep you guys up to date with the build. Thank you and god bless all by loud heads!!! 

IMG_20191023_123146884.jpg

• 1 month later...

sorry for your loss first and foremost man. Will be tuned in to watch this build come to life. Best of luck to you in your adventure :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived