Sonic Electronix

whats most u paid for shipping?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, if you got the cash to do it. 

No I wouldnt have. Hell, I'd would fly there and back with it for that. Do you compete? And HAD to have it? Or, you just wanted it yesterday? Do you man. I woulda bought something else to help my rig for 500 bucks. Or, another gun, or, something. But do you. 

Just curious, what sub did you buy? Not even very many drivers out there worth 500 bones. Hell, if any. 

Edit- what's gonna be funnier, is you payed to have it now, and I'll bet it sits in your back room or on your kitchen table for a week, not doing anything.  I'm willing to bet. 

3 hours ago, Kyblack76 said:

No I wouldnt have. Hell, I'd would fly there and back with it for that. Do you compete? And HAD to have it? Or, you just wanted it yesterday? Do you man. I woulda bought something else to help my rig for 500 bucks. Or, another gun, or, something. But do you. 

Just curious, what sub did you buy? Not even very many drivers out there worth 500 bones. Hell, if any. 

Edit- what's gonna be funnier, is you payed to have it now, and I'll bet it sits in your back room or on your kitchen table for a week, not doing anything.  I'm willing to bet. 

I was thinking the same exact thing

I would pay more for next day shipping on parts for like my water heater, furnace , plumbing shit that effects  my life and has my wife mad , but sounds can always wait brother your crazy. 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

On 2/18/2020 at 8:03 AM, AaronT said:

Well after all this suspense, what sub was the sub you ordered?

AH I dont wanna say now LMFAO

15" ZVX2 :D till my recone is here for my TRF

15" Neo Elite

135AH Lithium Bank

Taramps Bass30k

320a Brand X Purple Metallic Ho Alt

125+ Ft of oversized 1/0

ATnqTu2.jpg ZpNzSWw.jpgZlH1dRI.jpg 

17 hours ago, Kyblack76 said:

LMFAO i should of just to be a meme.

15" Neo Elite

135AH Lithium Bank

Taramps Bass30k

320a Brand X Purple Metallic Ho Alt

125+ Ft of oversized 1/0

ATnqTu2.jpg ZpNzSWw.jpgZlH1dRI.jpg 

Archived