Sonic Electronix

The full bridge amps (the taramps, sound digital, Banda, Stetsom, sundown SFB etc) are evil. Pack a ton of power in a ridiculously small footprint. Only drawbacks are they are extremely fussy in regards to vehicle voltage. Don't feed them too much or not enough or they kick the bucket. All amps are susceptible to damage from over or under voltage  but the full bridge designs the damage can happen much easier than half bridge Korean designs

9 hours ago, AaronT said:

The full bridge amps (the taramps, sound digital, Banda, Stetsom, sundown SFB etc) are evil. Pack a ton of power in a ridiculously small footprint. Only drawbacks are they are extremely fussy in regards to vehicle voltage. Don't feed them too much or not enough or they kick the bucket. All amps are susceptible to damage from over or under voltage  but the full bridge designs the damage can happen much easier than half bridge Korean designs

@ehall8702 this may help with your decision

To answer everyone's individual questions right now I am only running 2 of the 12's on a RP2000.1D SKAR Audio amp I didn't want to run all four on it because I thought it wouldn't be enough power for all 4 ( Thoughts ). So I am waiting until I figure out what amp I am going to go with my electrical is stock at the moment going to upgrade Alt. And looking at an ENSLEY ENERGY SYSTEM.  ( Thought ).

Archived