Going In For Another Round *updated*

thanks guys. i have just been telling people i got shot, with my lifestyle .. girls believe me. chicks dig scars :D

Good luck.... and good way to use it to your advantage!

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

pictures from the surgery a couple of weeks ago for my left kidney.

Picture001.jpg

Picture002.jpg

^ pictures really do the scars and cuts justice. they look like hell in person.

Photo-0001.jpg

^ added another on to the collection.

i have to go in tomorrow to get the last stent removed. but im not going to the hospital. im having this one removed in the office. which means ill be awake, fully aware and able to watch them stick the tools up my penis through my bladder up to my kidney to get the stent and pull it out. im very not looking foreward to it. but after 2 to 6 more days of pissing more blood and burning like you cant imagine in places you dont wanna imagine it .. i should be done with surgerys .. atleast for now.

after like 4 months of pretty much bieng caged in my room, unable to walk around and unable to move without serious pain .. im looking foreward to getting back into the world instead of everyone having to chill in my room.

610EUROs

man gl with the recovery, i go under the knife (again) tommorro, :( way to collect the wrist bands tho, lol

the earliest date of those is 3/27/08. thats when this all started. i always keep em to know what ive been through, i still have the ones from when i was in 6th grade and i had to get surgery.what are you going in for ?

610EUROs

the earliest date of those is 3/27/08. thats when this all started. i always keep em to know what ive been through, i still have the ones from when i was in 6th grade and i had to get surgery.what are you going in for ?

more knee surgery, broke my knee cap in half 7 months ago, never went in....had one a few months ago (just a look around and a few snips) now doin the big one here tommorro....they are going to remove everything and rebuild it they said, then clean it up and make it new...;)

yay, i guess...:(

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

more knee surgery, broke my knee cap in half 7 months ago, never went in....had one a few months ago (just a look around and a few snips) now doin the big one here tommorro....they are going to remove everything and rebuild it they said, then clean it up and make it new...;)

yay, i guess...:(

i look at things as "it could be worse". goodluck.

610EUROs

WOW, how did I miss This? Man I hope you feel better fast, and that you have a HOT Nurse with Big boobs wearing the big V neck scrubs :)

NO SHIT! x2!!! damn bro take it easy and good luck! I will never complain about kidney stones again after seeing this... :(

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg