Sundown Audio

CT Sounds AT7000.1

Scotnemily

So I found a 7000.1 local for sale. Are these good amps? What is a good price. Guys says it is a 9.5 out of 10. I don’t need it, but the white beast would look nice with my white PPI amp... 

they are really good, powerful amps, if you mount them well and isolate it from vibration.  like don't mount it on the sub box and use rubber isolators between the feet.  early versions had problems with parts coming desoldered due to heavy vibration but if care was taken with it and you do the same there's no reason it won't last for a long time

Ok thanks. He is asking $600 obo. I know i don’t need the amp. Mine isn’t as powerful and already more than the subs are rated. I would have to keep that AT 7000.1 way down, but it would look pretty nice :)

I might not not end up buying it. Since I am super happy with my amp anyway. $600 seemed like a good deal. And it is white. I didn’t remember but I am now realizing I kind of like the looks of white amps. I did think about painting my synergy white :) would be cheaper than $600 

Archived