Second Skin Audio

fi or ssa?

Goomz

Hey guys, just was wondering opinions in comparing the fi ssd 12 and the ssa icon 12? It would be a daily driver for music, im looking up replace what i have now with one of these two. My box is 2.5 cubes before load, and tuned to 33hz. My questions are which one may have more output, hit lower? Thanks in advance

instagram.com/installsbypat

Vs threads are not allowed on this forum, as stated in the forum rules you agreed to when creating your account. 

If you would like a side-by-side comparison of those woofers, I suggest taking a peak at their T/S specs, and learning what those specs mean and how they determine performance.

20 hours ago, Goomz said:

Hey guys, just was wondering opinions in comparing the fi ssd 12 and the ssa icon 12? It would be a daily driver for music, im looking up replace what i have now with one of these two. My box is 2.5 cubes before load, and tuned to 33hz. My questions are which one may have more output, hit lower? Thanks in advance

You could load up either sub into a box program like WinISD to look at differences in performance with T/S params 

Archived