Well stetsom is not a home brand name like rf or jl ect. Ect. Most of the time you say stetsom to people that don't compete that say who!

One day they hope to be like that and have steady priceing right now its to get the name out I have not seen one stetsom go for msrp

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Well stetsom is not a home brand name like rf or jl ect. Ect. Most of the time you say stetsom to people that don't compete that say who!

One day they hope to be like that and have steady priceing right now its to get the name out I have not seen one stetsom go for msrp

Anything in the warehouse?

You guys should at least add MSRP.

We all know there are deals.

It's not like someone will pay MSRP at the dealership

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

You guys should at least add MSRP.

We all know there are deals.

It's not like someone will pay MSRP at the dealership

i put the msrp on the main page, original post, did that as soon as alpine posted it..:P

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Well that's not us that's stetsom they don't even put msrp on there web site that seems the way they wanna roll with it right now

I would think it would weed out all the tire kickers. Or at least some of them

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived