Sonic Electronix

What would u need for this bad boy

With only dual power and ground inputs I’m guessing that’s 15k RMS so a couple good subs but until  I see it on an amp dyno not impressed. The new Sundown Salt 12k has 3 power and ground inputs and I bet puts out more power and can do .25ohms.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

17 minutes ago, Ron36 said:

With only dual power and ground inputs I’m guessing that’s 15k RMS so a couple good subs but until  I see it on an amp dyno not impressed. The new Sundown Salt 12k has 3 power and ground inputs and I bet puts out more power and can do .25ohms.

Its supposed to be quad 2/0 inputs, but yeah without a nearby buss bar/bank, its still cutting short.

Archived