Sonic Electronix

I got a brand new M1D amp from digital design pushing 2 610’s redline. The gain is almost maxed out. And the head unit SW level is +5. Before this amp I had a Memphis VIV 1100.1 and it gain was set more than half and SW level at 0 and pushed the subs pretty good. I got 14.1 voltage to the amp. I got 1 ohm from the subs. Running 4 gauge wire with a 100a fuse l. Do I need to go 0 with 150a fuse? 

8E868D0E-9B26-4616-9CAE-2EC79D004B59.jpeg

013F861C-77ED-4AE6-833A-DA0671C06A55.jpeg

E812E9EF-2303-44FE-94F9-A00ED3369880.jpeg

That amp is a beast if U can they make an adapter so u can hook your phone to the amp and it bypasses your head unit and  RCA cables . Try that and I bet your shit slams , I think it’s your head unit.

CD151BC4-346B-42F2-B1D3-99B0BBD799E6.png

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Yeah my friend has the same amp with 4 608’s hooked up to them and he’s only 1/4 the way up on the gain and it slams! I kinda feel like I got robbed cause the gain is set so high. I’ve always had DD the past 6 years and no problem at all with them 

If your maxed on the gain your clipping, that box looks legit I like it. 

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

9 minutes ago, Ron36 said:

If your maxed on the gain your clipping, that box looks legit I like it. 

When he was doing the setting for the amp he turned the head unit 3/4 of the way up, played some music and turned the gain till the clipping light turned on and turned the gain down so the light turned off. I’m just curious why the gain is so high? It sounds good actual for the limited space I got in my tundra 

Archived