XS Power

33 minutes ago, ToNasty said:

Its not a big fail. Its because why make 2 batteries when 1 fits multiple. Atleast that's my thoughts 

Why ? Because first they say this; "Small adjustments may be required for this battery to fit into your vehicle." Then they say this: "Disclaimer: XS Power is not responsible for incorrect vehicle fitment." Okay, so make one that fits perfectly, no adaptions needed.

Especially considering this is "the most common vehicle" (and that includes cars and trucks) on the road today ! I get that it might not be feasible to make a specific battery for every different vehicle on the road. However, at least start with the most popular vehicles, and then have adaptions for the less common vehicles. This would be the most logical thing to do. {sorry, I'm not trying to make this bold... it wont let undo that ?)

But they aren't trying to sell replacement batteries for everyone. Their market is aftermarket (stereo, racing, etc...). That F series probably isn't the most common there, and when something fits already then why make the same thing that just fits a bit better? Nobody is forcing you to buy XS, just don't buy one.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

I'm good. Already decided on a Duracell AGM group 65, like 90% the performance, for 50% price, and a "perfect" fit. 

If that wasn't enough (but I'm sure it will be) I could get another 1 or 2 of them, but that would just be a bit more PITA, because I'd have to rout my power to the bed of my truck, then back to the cab.

Just get a battery that has a little smaller dimensions than your current battery 🤦‍♂️ if one doesn't fit then just find one that will regardless of the brand? Why you gotta bash a brand because they can't provide a product that is within a hair of your very specific and important trucks battery tray? They offer 19 different sizes of D series AGMs, so yes they have one that will fit in your truck but nobody is forcing you to buy an XS AGM. 

Weird,..

I measure, and stick the biggest fucking cell I can get in. I got a d3100 in a stock Acura (yes, up front) 

I look at space, not their guide line, and stick the biggest fucking thing I can wedge in. 

• Haha (+1 Rep) 1

50 minutes ago, Kyblack76 said:

Weird,..

I measure, and stick the biggest fucking cell I can get in. I got a d3100 in a stock Acura (yes, up front) 

I look at space, not their guide line, and stick the biggest fucking thing I can wedge in. 

In certain situations, I would probably do the same thing. In my case, the group 65 Duracell will probably be more that strong enough for my purposes, but down the road, rather than trying wedge in an even bigger, stronger battery, into the stock space, I'll just reroute my power cables to the bed, and run 1 or more extra batteries.